Tax Advisor in Dallas, TX
Let us help you elevate your business to the next level.
Specializes in providing affordable solutions to businesses and individuals alike who, for whatever reason, find themselves at odds with the IRS or state taxing agencies. The benefits of having an experienced staff, with over 20 + years of legal and tax experience, to represent you, and fight for you in front of the IRS, allowing you to continue on with your life seems most important to our clients. The most common tax situations our clients need our help are:
- Installment Agreements. Since the IRS allows taxpayers to make monthly payments through an installment agreement, we determine the best installment agreement option, and payment option that is most suitable for our clients.
- Currently Not Collectible Status. IRS provides procedures for determining when an account is currently not collectible. In this case, the IRS determines that an account is currently uncollectible at this time.
- Offer in Compromise. An offer in compromise allows you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount you owe, if you qualify. It may be a very good option if you can't pay your full tax liability, or doing so creates a financial hardship. Your unique set of facts and circumstances:
- Ability to pay;
- Expenses; and
- Asset equity.
When the amount offered represents the most IRS expects to collect within a reasonable period of time, generally they approve an offer in compromise. An Offer in Comprise can greatly reduce the taxpayer’s tax liability with the IRS.
- Penalty Abatement. If we can prove our clients an effort to comply with the requirements of the law, but were unable to meet your tax obligations, due to circumstances beyond your control, they will qualify for tax relief.
- We determine if the information is correct on your IRS notice, if we can correct the issue, and remove the penalty.
- We determine the types of penalties and relief offered by the IRS and decide if it fit into the following IRS penalty relief categories;
- Reasonable Cause,
- Administrative Waiver and First Time Penalty Abatement, and
- Statutory Exception
First Time Penalty Abatement also known as the Fresh Start Program.
We determine if our clients qualify for administrative relief from penalties for failing to file a tax return, pay on time, and/or to deposit taxes when due under the Service's First Time Penalty Abatement policy if the following are accurate:
- You didn’t previously have to file a return or you have no penalties for the 3 tax years prior to the tax year in which you received a penalty.
- You filed all currently required returns or filed an extension of time to file.
- You have paid, or arranged to pay, any tax due.